23,00 € pessoa • 2h00
The origins of Blanche d´Armagnac & Mixologie
Confirmação imediata após o pagamento.
Sobre esta experiência e anfitrião
Did you know that the AOC Blanche d'Armagnac was born at the Arton estate? In 1985, Patrick de Montal, harvesting owner of the Arton estate, interrupted the Armagnac production process to make the pure brandy that flows from the still into a spirit in itself. Our Fine Blanche® is the authentic one that gave the category its name. From the vineyard to the cellars, come and listen to its history and discover the secrets of an eau-de-vie unlike any other.
La Fine Blanche® is the new frontier of mixology, a daring alternative to Vodka and Gin. It blows a breeze of freshness on Armagnac and shakes up the cocktail world.
After a guided tour of the estate, come and taste our Fine Blanche®, our Armagnac La Réserve and our fruit brandies and learn about the art of mixology during a commented tasting with gourmet pairings. Arton offers a unique aromatic signature and an unprecedented taste experience, the promise of an unprecedented journey into the Gascon land.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the domain.
- Guided walk in the vineyards, discovery of our grape varieties and our terroir.
- Awareness of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: care for the vines through music.
- Presentation of the Fine Blanche®, an original creation by Patrick de Montal in 1985 which gives its name to the AOC Blanche category
d'Armagnac in 2005.
- Discovery of our Gascon fruit brandies, a collaboration with Cherry Rocher, the oldest French distillery of fruit liqueurs.
- Visit of our Armagnac aging cellar, presentation of the Armagnac still.
- Commented tasting of our Fine Blanche®, our Armagnac La Réserve, our 3 fruit brandies and a signature cocktail.
- Tasting of local products in accordance with the selection of eaux-de-vie.
- Fun activities for children.
- Máscaras gratuitas estarão à sua disposição
- O gel hidroalcoólico estará à sua disposição
- Será mantido um distanciamento social mínimo de 1,5 m
De 2 a 20 pessoas
O que está incluído
Degustação de 5 vinhos
Durante esta experiência, você poderá saborear 5 vinhos diferentes
Um guia acompanhará seu grupo durante toda a experiência